Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Final Preparations. Deep Breath.

Welcome!

This blog will document the time I spend studying and traveling in Australia. I will be taking courses at La Trobe University located in Bundoora, a suburb of Melbourne, beginning July 27th and ending November 26th. Check back for updates, as I hope to make them quite frequently.

I depart the United States on Sunday, July 12th and have to admit I am overwhelmed with just about every emotion one can be. I will miss my friends. I will miss my family. But, I cannot wait to begin my life in Australia. The final preparations and goodbyes are quite trying, but in just about 5 days, I will be flying over the Pacific, drawing nearer and nearer to my new home.

The best way to contact me while I am in Australia is via my e-mail address at the U of O (lswitzer@uoregon.edu), Skype, and Facebook. I expect updates from all of you regularly on the goings-on in Eugene, Florida, Portland, Seattle, Texas, and wherever else you may be. Well, that's all until I arrive in Australia, yet considering that is only 5 days away, it won't be too long :)

<3 Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment